In the event of your Google Authenticator app is generating incorrect 2FA code, this might be because the time on your Google Authenticator is not synced correctly.
Please ensure the app has the correct time.
1. Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app
2. Select "Settings" in the menu on the top right of the screen
3. Tap "Time correction for codes"
4. Tap "Sync now"
On the next screen, the app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in.
The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
1. Open the Settings app of your iPhone home screen
2. Tap "General" > "General & Time"
3. Enable "Set Automatically" option; or
Disable "Set Automatically" > wait a few seconds and to Enable again
Please note that if you have recently replaced the mobile device you used for verification, you will need to re-enable this feature on your new device.
We strongly recommend that minimizing the amount of time that your account is without 2FA.
If you have lost access to your primary 2FA device, please contact Bauhinia Support to have the login issue fixed.