To Apply Verification Level 3, a valid ID proof document requires.
There are some simple steps you can take to make sure your document verification goes as smoothly as possible:
Use government-issued forms of identification
- Passport / Valid travel document bearing the individual’s photograph with name, date of birth, nationality and travel document number
- National Id / Driver’s license / Relevant government or state-issued national identity card bearing the individual’s photograph, any government or state-issued document which certifies nationality
If the ID proof is not in English, an English translation of the providing ID document should be required. Please send the English translation note by email to Bauhinia Support.
Requires of ID proof document photo
- The ID document must not be expired
- The First and Last name must exactly match your provided information
- The Date of Birth (DOB) must match your provided information
- The document must contain a clear face picture of you
- Take a high-resolution, full-color picture or scan the ID document.
Card type ID document requires that the front and back of the identification should be uploaded as two separate documents. You should save each side as a separate photo (= Total 2 photos).
DO NOT USE Photoshop or other image editing software - do not alter the document in any way.
1. Passport photo page (Photo with signature page)
- The Machine Readable Zone (Bottom Bar-Code) must be legible and complete;
- The document must contain a Full Photo ID and your Signature;
- Only Single Sided of the Passport ID Page. But IF you have Taiwan Passport, both Pages must be provided, in order to include Signature.
2. Driver License, National ID card
- First image for Front side and second image for Back side
- Containing face clearly
- Written in English
- In case of the ID not written in English, please send the English translation note by email to Bauhinia Support.
- Accepted file types are .jpg, .png, .pdf, .tif, .bmp, and .gif
Maximum File Size for a single image is 4MB.
- Image dimensions should be at least 450x600 pixels with a resolution of 72 dpi or higher.
- Full color picture
- The image should not be blurry
When using a mobile device/camera
a) Take the photo from directly above the document while it is on a flat surface
b) DO NOT use flash
c) DO NOT obstruct the ID (this means keeping fingers, etc from covering part of the document)
d) Use a background with a contrasting color to the document
e) The image should include all 4 corners of the document
f) Passports and IDs should be photographed in landscape orientation. Selfies should be in portrait orientation
When scanning documents
g) Be sure to scan at 200 DPI or higher Image Acceptance
Additionally some review is done manually resulting in variation from one reviewer to the next. If an image isn't accepted due to image-quality issues we will inform you by email.