When uploading ID document, please refer to the following instruction.
To Apply Verification Level 2, a valid ID photo requires as follow:
- The ID document must not be expired;
- The First and Last name must exactly match your provided Info;
- The Date of Birth (DOB) must match your provided Info;
- The document must contain a clear face picture of you.
1. Passport photo page (Photo with signature page)
- The Machine Readable Zone (Bottom Bar-Code) must be legible and complete;
- The document must contain;
a Full Photo ID and your Signature
- only Single Sided of the Passport ID Page
- But IF you have Taiwan Passport, both Pages must be provided, in order to include Signature.
2. Driver License, National ID card
If you don’t have passport, you can use government-issued another ID.
Such as : Driver License, National ID card
ID docunment must be required;
- Front & Back side requires (2 photos).
- containing Face Photo
- Written in English
- In case of not written in English, please send us the translation note through email ( email@example.com )
- First image for front side and second image for back side
- File types are .jpg, .gif
- The image file must be over 400KB in size,and at lease 450×600 pixels.
- Full color picture
- The image should not be blurry