If you forget your password, you can click "Reset Password" at the login window and you will receive an e-mail, the subject "Reset Password".
You need to click the reset link and it will lead you to a reset password page.
You can enter a new password in "New password" and "Confirm password" at the Reset Password window.
Press "Reset Password' and finished, your password will be changed.
Password must be at least 8 characters in length, including 1 Capital letter and 1 number.
The steps as follows:
0. Clear the history and cache on the browser.
1. Click the "Login" button at right hand side at the top or My Page.
2. Enter your registered email address and Click "Reset Password"
"Invalid Username" means there has not been registered the email address or the username.
3. There is found your registered email address, you will receive an e-mail which subject "Reset Password". Please check the email inbox.
4. There is "To update your password please click this link:" in the receiving email. Please click it and open "Reset Password" window.
5. Enter a new password. Again enter the same password to confirm in the lower field.
6. Click "Reset Password" to complete.
The reset link of "Reset Password" email can be used only once.
If you use the same reset link twice or more, you get a message "Password reset error".
If you can't log in to the website, it may be resolved by clear the history, the cache file of your browser and cookies.